Saturday, July 31, 2010

Philadelphia Phillies Puker Update. I Am on Board for a Proper Tazing.

On April 14, 2010, a Phillies fan (above) deliberately puked on a family (happened to be an off-duty cop and his family.) Gawd, I only hope that he hadn't enjoyed a cheesesteak wit before his hurling episode. Perhaps just several gallons of Yuengling lager.

Today, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports that Matthew Clemmens, the reckless puker, also nicknamed Pukemon, received 30 to 90 days in jail. That's an appropriately severe sentence for such scurrilous spew.

He's also sentenced to 50 hours of community service, via custodial work at Citizens Bank Ballpark. I'm no jurist or anything, but it seems to me it might have been more appropriate for him to work in a janitorial capacity at a bulimia clinic.

And I'll take that cheesesteak to go. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment